Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cold improving, etc...

Joel's cold is getting better. He's had it for 1 week now and his nose is still a bit stuffed and runny, but today he is in a better mood. I got the same cold the day after he did. I was exhausted yesterday and rested as much as I could, today I feel much better.
He is getting so big...mr. 9 mos old, LOL! He pulls up on everything, steps all around his little activity table, pushes his push walker all around and babbling away. He now says, Mama, Dada, Niny (for A. Cindy we believe), Hi and Baba and lots of ga's, ah's, etc...
He is a little bruiser, banging his head on everything as he can't get places fast enough. He is flying around the house on his hands and knees.
He has been so drooly lately he has to have a bib on or his shirt is soaked. I think it has to do with him breathing out of his mouth more with his cold, but it may have something to do with him teething too. I gave up on looking for his top teeth...they'll show when their good and ready, LOL!


Oh ya, before we went to playgroup this morning we swung by the post office and mailed out our retainer/paperwork to our attorney here in MA who we will use to finalize Joel's adoption.

When I spoke with the attorney on the phone she told me that the court will do CORI checks on us (again) and it could be 6 weeks from start of process to finish...best case. So we await getting a court date now!!!

No comments: