Friday, May 16, 2008

CD 25 and no O in sight

My FM has been reading all lows still. It feels like I just threw the Clomid out the window...guess it isn't working for me anymore :O(

I am trying to not think about it and just be and go on.

Trying to stay positive that something will work and some day we'll gt what we've been working so hard for.

BTW: Josh's new job did not work out. He has one week left and he's done...his boss was an ass to him and tried to push him out. So he's looking yet again.

I pray with all my heart that he finds a good job, one he loves and they want to hold on to him. He is such a hard worker, so dedicated, ambitious and willing...I don't get it. I feel so sad for him.

Please GOD bless us with a steady/ good job for Josh and a miracle for both of us.

All our Love!

No comments: