On cd 15 and monitor is reading low...dark, dark R line (means low estrogen), my temp has been getting lower too and I am not feeling much if any achiness in my ovary area. I don't get it...I do not understand my body at all and it is so very frustrating. I have been researching soy isoflavones and how they compare to Clomid. I only have 2 refills left on Clomid and seeing how it seems to be do less and less for me I am thinking of taking a break next cycle and doing soy isoflavones instead...some claim that they work like Clomid. You take approx. 150, 160 or 200 mg each day either cd 1-5, 2-6, 3-7 or 5-9 (no flaxseed with it). The earlier you take it the earlier it is supposed to help you O. I am thinking I'll start it right around cd 1 or 2 and see what happens.
Funny thing is today I had just remembered that months back, December time frame. I was drinking lots of soy milk and strangely that is the month that we got our one and only bfp...coincidence?? I stopped drinking the soy milk...no particular reason, but I am going to start again. It has 33 mg of soy isoflavones in 8 oz. Maybe it'll help...it can't hurt to try it.
I have been taking so many supplements this cycle...I am getting sick of it. I take my usual 5 or so vitamins/supps. and also have been taking 2 green tea extract BID, 1 red rasp. leaf BID, 1 EPO (Evening Primrose Oil) BID, 1 Mucinex BID, drinking lots of iced green tea (to the point of having to pee like crazy) and also been trying to snack on baby carrots.
I will update when/if I O this cycle. I am not holding out much hope. I am at least excited to try the soy next cycle and will pray that helps me O. I guess I just have been feeling so discouraged because it seems the Clomid is not helping me like it did that first and second cycle and I had so much hope and faith that it would work for us and seeing as it/my body isn't cooperating...I haven't had much hope to hold on to. I am fearing we will need to go the infertility route...praying that is not the case.
I just figured it out the other day (if my calculations are accurate)that this is yes, 15 mos of ttc, but it is our 12th cycle ttc. So does that mean it has just been 1 yr of trying now??
Please continue to pray with us that we are able to create our miracle soon.
Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment