Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Josh is back working in wells/ pumps

He started at a local well co. 3 wks ago. He is loving being back into well work. I am so happy for him. He is beat though. Last Fri. he worked from 6 am to 8:30 pm and made good overtime the other nights too. They have made a few comments about him doing well so that is good. He is a great, dedicated and hard worker.
It has been in the 100's in the sun on Monday and Tues of this wk. with lots of humidity with a heat index of 125 yest. and I think 116 on Mon. It was awful! Today has much less humidity and feels a lot nicer in the high 80's (90 in the sun on the thermometer @ 2:30 pm).

I went and bought a pool on Monday. We have been working on leveling and preparing an area for it the past 2 evenings. Maybe it will get assembled tonight :o) if Joshy gets home at a reasonable time to work on it. It is a metal frame one, 15 x 48. We are getting excited to use it.

No comments: