Sunday, August 9, 2009

Mr fussy~clingy today, hmmm?

Not like our happy go lucky little man at all! Wondering if he has a tooth coming in or an ear infection or something. Joel hardly cries and if he does it is just a whine, but today he was full out crying for no reason, you'd look at him and he'd cry, touch him, he'd cry, try and feed him, he'd cry...you get the picture...very strange behavior for him. He was only content to be held by Mommy with his head on my shoulder and just lay there (again, if you know Joel you know he is not like this, unfortunately not a cuddler). He however took all his bottles fine, but not interested in napping much today and just so fussy. He'd cry like couldn't catch his breath, pain cry so we are wondering if something may be bothering him. He guzzled 10 oz before going to bed. We've never given him that much before...he started with 6 oz, sucked that down (sometimes he takes 8 oz before bed). I was folding laundry and I hear Daddy who's feeding him say, his bottles empty and he wants more so we said hmmm should we give him more and so we did, 2 more oz and he sucked that down and was actually quite content and even a bit smiley after...so was he starrrvvvving?? LOL! Not sure!! He fell asleep shortly after. I'll see how he is tomorrow whether he needs to see the DR or not. He also had a temp of 100.2 this afternoon (the other times I checked it today, it was all normal) and with feeling so off, we gave him Tylenol. I also gave him some teething tablets before bed to see if that would help him. Hopefully he sleeps well tonight and is back to himself tomorrow. Maybe he was just over tired today.

No comments: