I switched out Joel's car seat in my car today from his Graco Safeseat to his Evenflo Triumph Advance Deluxe. It was very bittersweet! I know I could've kept him in it longer as he is just under 20 pounds now and around 28 inches long and the Safeseat goes to 30 pounds and 32 inches long, but he just seemed so jammed in it and he's been riding in his Britax convertible seats in Daddy's car and Grammy and Grampy's van for a while now. I no longer took his infant seat out of the car anyway as he sits well in the front off the shopping carts with his cart cover or in his stroller.
Anyway, he seemed to like his ride in it. We went walking the mall this morning. The material on the seat is so soft, when I put him in it after the mall, he was rubbing the side of the carseat up by his head with his little hand and looking at it like awww! I said "it's so soft and comfy isn't it?" and he gave me a big ole smile, LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment