Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy 3rd Anniversary to us :o)

Today we celebrated 3 years of marriage.
We had a great night out...to dinner at Bugaboo Creek (with some yummy Margaritas) then to Chunky's Cinema where we shared a molton chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream and had coffees and of course then we watched a movie (Couples Retreat). We had lots of laughs and deep conversations!

Josh gave me a card this morning and I gave him one after he got home from work this afternoon.

I love my Hubby with all my heart :O) And our precious little son who stayed home with his Auntie Cindy...guess he got really mad after we said goodbye to him and left...he's got a bit of separation anxiety, but Auntie said he recouped pretty quickly and they had dinner and played. He was fast asleep when we got home and we went in to see him as soon as we got home...both of us stood over his crib and marveled at our little miracle. This was our first time going out to dinner without him.

Before we left for dinner, J called us to say hi. I told her we were getting ready to go out to celebrate our Anniversary and she wished us a Happy Anniversary. All is well with her!

Alright I've got to get to bed as JB and I have playgroup early in the morning.

No comments: