We received a call from our facilitator...we hoped it would be THE CALL and it was.
A year already! I remember it as if it was just yesterday. I was out doing some consignment shopping for our future baby and felt one of my pangs of not being a mother, not having a baby and talked myself through that rough few moments. I vowed to myself that if after 9 months to 1 year of waiting there was nothing then that's when I'd allow myself to be sad, but now I was to remain hopeful. I walked in the door, checked our answering machine and there was a call from our facilitator about a birth mother who really liked our profile. She ran the situation by me and I called Josh and told him all about it. We agreed to proceed. We were very excited! Our facilitator said she'd get back to me in a day or two. I waited and 3 days went by, I figured BM was making her decision. I called our facilitator and asked her if BM had made her decision and she said oh yes, she had already the other day...OMG we were chosen!!! And from then on it's been a whirl wind of emotions.
Today 11-10-09 our son is napping in his room...the happiest little guy ever.
Looking back to that day, we had no idea that call would shape our future...
Thanks be to God!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment