I am currently about 6 dpo (days past ovulation) today. I have had spotting since last night (6 pm). I am too early for AF and never had this before. 3 dpo I had cramping and at one point in the afternoon when standing up I got 2 sharp shooting crampy pains in low abdomen one right after the other and no more...they were very noticeable and uncomfortable. 4 dpo I felt nauseous a few times, esp. in am. I had cramping and my lower back started to get achy. 5 dpo I awoke with an extremely achy/ sore lower back, cramps had pretty much subsided for the day, didn't even think about any symptoms or ttc until the spotting last night.
It is only 5:30 am now and I feel a little achy in lower abdomen, back seems to be feeling better, feeling tired, but didn't sleep that well last night (kept waking up hot and sweating). Took temp this am, only 97.36 (at 4 am and after being up at 1 and 3).
Anyway those are my sx this month. Funny thing is when I woke up yest. I said to myself I just wish I had a sign like some spotting and I kept checking yest. and last night when I saw it I was so excited. I am so hopeful that this is a positive sign. I know I have a short luteal phase at times, but I did not ovulate any earlier that the 19th so that would be way to early for AF.
FYI: FM test stick last night showed faint LH line and darker estrogen line (low estrogen) also cp is still very high and I do not have the normal AF feeling cramps. My stomach feels sore, like I over used my stomach muscles or something, laying in bed last night I felt fluttering, movement in lower abdomen and while falling asleep kept thinking it was feeling like there mini men in there working, hmmm! I also since yest. have had a lot of excess saliva and keep burping. Okay, that is it for now. I will have to wait and see.
Please GOD if this is the right time for us, please let it be.
Baby dust***************************************************************************
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment