Saturday, March 22, 2008

11 dpo big temp dip

I guess we are out this cycle! I had a temp dip yest. with strong cramping from 5 am to 1pm. I told myself that maybe my temp would go back up today and maybe it was implantation. Well my temp went down even lower today (97.95). I really thought Clomid would work for us this 2nd round. Now I am so scared that it won't work. Why didn't it this time? I just feel so sad right now. I did so good this cycle with not obsessing and not being emotional and now my heart is broken. This is all I wanted for Easter and I didn't get it.
I never ever could have imagined it would be so hard to create our little one.
GOD I beg of you to help us...please...please...please! We need your help!! I can't believe we will be onto round 3 of Clomid soon. I have now lost hope that it will even work for us again. I feel so hurt...like I can't do this anymore, but then I will never give us what it is that we want...so I need to get going. Lord please give me the strength and courage. Thank you for the gift of my wonderful and supportive DH, Josh and my whole family. I couldn't do this without them. GOD Bless all of us!

No comments: