Was 25. This just means I had a good strong ovulation. I wish it were a sign of pg. Lately I have had a sore/ achy lower abdomen with occ. crampiness. I've been more tired, my bb have been sore...esp. R one and nips tender too, my lower back has ached and around my sides, my bs have either been higher then usual or lower then usual all day long. I don't know! I did cave and took a test this am (9 dpo). My temps have been different this cycle too. Went higher in the beginning, but then have gone up and down around 98.42 to 98.13 to 98.43 to 98.4 to 98.67 to 98.4 again today. Still way above my coverline of 97.65.
My crampy/ achiness is subsiding some today, but I continue to pray for our miracle to happen!
I plan on testing again tom. am (10 dpo)Good Friday. Wish me luck and baby dust :O)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment