I went for my cd 21 (6 dpo) progesterone b/w yest. Now just waiting to find out what it is. I am thinking I don't feel much this cycle...some mild cramping/ aching near uterus/ cervix area I guess. Today I did have a few quick sharp cramps. Other then that my lower back aches (quite a bit today), I am starting to feel tired and my chest is just a bit sore. Oh and my BS has been either much higher then usual for an entire day or 2 or 3 in a row or a day of all low numbers...strange! We will see...............
I will be 10 dpo on Friday and I am trying to hold out testing till then, even then may be early. Friday is actually Good Friday and my FF test date is on Monday the 24th. Sunday the 23rd is Easter. I am praying I will get a positive for Easter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment