Thursday, January 22, 2009

Joel's feedings

He has been increasingly fussier over the past few days and last night was the kicker...very unlike him...he was crying during the night right after a feeding. He had eaten 4 oz at 11:30 pm and cont. to fuss so...at 1 am I gave him 2 more oz and he fell right to sleep after and awoke to eat again at 6 am.
So we think he has increased his feeds again already. So, this morning at 6 am I gave him a 6 oz bottle and another one again at 10:00 am. He is sleeping in the swing right now so we shall see how this goes.
I have all the little 4 oz bottles in the dishwasher now ready to be sterilized and packed away..OMG! I can't believe he isn't even 1 mos old and into the big bottles. I have so many 4 oz liners left over that I have packed with his newborn clothes. Hey, hopefully some day we'll get to use them again or at the least, give them to C and F.

No comments: