We got approval today to leave Vegas and head home with our son :o)
We are flying home tomorrow night and will get in around noon on Thursday. My family will be meeting us at the airport and we are so excited for them to all meet baby Joel.
I'll let you all know when we get home.
Jill
No sig in Vegas
We got home yesterday afternoon. Awoke in Las Vegas at 6:30 on Wednesday AM and got on the plane at 11 PM. Landed in NC at 5:30 AM and back on the plane at 9:50 AM and landed in NH at 12 PM. Then spent the day with my family. Needless to say, we are exhausted. Joel slept the entire time on the plane. He ate, we changed him and he slept while in the airports...what a good boy!
Thank you all for all your kind replies to the message of my Grandmother's passing. Her funeral is this Monday. It is definitely hard to be home and not have her around anymore, but we are all doing ok. We are going to put a picture of Joel in with her so she can hold him for eternity.
Thank you too for all your replies to my message I posted from the hotel. I didn't get a chnace to reply, but I appreciated everyones posts.
Joel is doing great! He saw the Cardiologist Wednesday and had a normal EKG and ECHO. The Cardiologist said that it looks like he has outgrown his heart block...wow! For whatever reason he had it, it is gone now....He is such a little champ!
We were into a great routine out in NV so we need to get into the groove now that we are home.
I need to upload all the pictures and then I will surely post some here for you all to see.
I can't believe I can finally share our little boy with all of you. Thank you for all your support over the years. I am finally a Mommy :O)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment