Thursday, February 28, 2008

Af has arrived

So AF arrived 2-26-08...and I am happy that it brought this past cycle to an end (35 day cycle). As far is it looked it was an anovulatory cycle. So far it doesn't seem like AF is here, no usual cramps just a little ache in lower abdomen and started out with light spotting and now on cd 3 it is a very, very light flow.
I am excited to start my 2nd round of Clomid on Saturday (3-1-08). Oh how I pray we get another BFP from it, but this time a very sticky one. This cycle is my last chance at a 2008 baby. As is looks now I would be testing around Easter or so (w/ ovulation expected around cd 18 like last time) and that would mean an early December...Christmas baby! Oh GOD how I pray that you help this happen for us.

No comments: