I can't pray any harder then I already am that this 2nd round of Clomid is the one for us. I worry that the last cycle was just a fluke, that how can it happen again? Then I remind myself that if it worked that time it should work again this time. I am afraid to get my hopes up though, actually they are already up...I am already expecting a positive result from this and will be so sad and hurt otherwise. I can't stop myself from thinking this way.
I didn't think it was possible to want something so badly. When I first started ttc, I knew I wanted a baby, then after a few mos I knew I wanted to be a Mommy, then after a few more mos I wanted so very much to get pregnant and now after the m/c I have never wanted anything so much as to carry a baby to term and give him/her life and be his/her mommy.
I will love my little one like there is no tomorrow!
I am at the best point medically/physically to be pregnant too. I am down 12 pounds since September and my BS has been great, averaging around 108.
I will ask you Lord yet again to make this cycle a success, to grant us our one ultimate wish and help me with this journey of ours. Please Lord allow me to get pregnant this cycle to carry this baby to term and to deliver a wonderful, healthy, amazing child.
It is so hard to see so many women having babies and to struggle with it yourself. I know there are so many women like me struggling and I say GOD bless them. This is such a hard and painful journey.
I continue to pray that things go well with this cycle and around Easter I can test and hopefully be happy about the test results and have a baby for Christmas......Please Lord hear my prayer!
Thank you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment