Friday, February 29, 2008

Poem - To Our Rainbow

Sometimes I feel like I'm trying so hard, I keep taking steps, but fall so far behind, I need you to help me, to guide me along and keep me strong. I feel like I am slipping and need you to be there, but wonder at times why it seems you are so far away, I need you to stay close by. I know you are there and these challenges we face just are part of life's every day rat race. I ask you to take my hand and guide me along, watch over us and keep us safe, you answer my prayers. At times I wonder why? things happen, they happen for reasons sometimes we don't know, but you do and you have your reasons why...ones we may never fully understand. I ask you to please hold on tightly to my hand, I believe and am trying to understand. Please lead us down the pathway to our goals, to our rainbow.

No comments: