Monday, February 4, 2008

Back to TTC

Okay, so we are officially back to ttc. I don't know what the rest of this cycle will be like. If I will ovulate or not? get af or not? Some say Clomid stays in your system and can help with the next cycle. I can't start Clomid again until next cycle so I guess we will just have to try it "naturally" this cycle and see what happens. I just started temping again and dipping a few fm sticks (reading low now). It is cycle day 14 today.
I stopped bleeding around the 29th and am starting to feel better. I do miss feeling pregnant though :o(

I pray so hard with my entire being that we conceive again and soon. I can't imagine trying for as long as we did already. And please, please GOD help us to conceive and stay pregnant next time. We want so badly to have a child.


Thank you!

No comments: