I guess the flu/fever I had the week of the 1st really pushed out my O date. I finally got peaks on my FM this past weekend. Of course not knowing when I was going to O we have been BD straight through from cd 10 till today at cd 24 (got to get tonight in for good measure and maybe even tom.) and actually we even started before that too...okay, time for a break, LOL!
I was hoping to be able to test by Josh's b-day on the 20th, but I guess due to O so much later that will be too early now. Oh well, what will be will be, right?
I am feeling quite crampy (some sharp this am at the market)with lots of cm today (wet/ew). Just need to get some more temps into FF for it to confirm my O day.
We are praying real hard...still! Wish us luck :O)
BTW Josh started a FT job today as a service tech for pool/ spa pumps, etc... I pray that too all works out for him and us.
God Bless!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment