So I had another short 9 day long LP (Dr not concerned about it, she says if you got pg it would be longer and that my prog. has been great so keep trying).
I started taking my 4th round of Clomid this am. I was thinking of switching it up a bit and take it cd 3-7, but I didn't get it from the pharmacy till yest. afternoon and I have been taking it in the am w/out s/e so I want to cont. to do that. So I moved it up from cd 5-9 to cd 4-8. My Dr said she only likes to do 6 cycled of Clomid and said I can do a few more. I told her DH recently started a new job and we'll be getting new ins. in about 90 days so hopefully that will cover some fertility stuff unlike our current ins. She reminded me that DH needs a s/a done and I could do an HSG (these two things are always in the back of my mind). She only goes as far as Clomid so for injects. and other treatments I will need to go to an infertility clinic. She did remind me not to get discouraged because even though I am taking Clomid it is still a 1 in 5 chance of getting pg each cycle. Oh, I am really praying that we have luck on the Clomid. I really don't want to go to an infertility clinic...I know no woman does, but I just never thought it would go this far or be this challenging.
Please help us GOD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment