Audrey will be laid to rest toady at 11 am at the cemetery in her and our home town. She grew up in this town, funny to think that. I always pictured her from Maine. Imagining her as a little girl running around her house that is up by the lake her in town seems hard to do. The circle of life...
I am glad I'll be able to attend this service as I had to work when they held a very nice service for her in Maine after she passed away. My A. Anne won't be coming down, it is too hard for her to make the trip, she has really bad/ painful knees, very sad! Audrey's niece will be bringing her ashes down and there will be some readings and we'll all gather for lunch after.
I miss you, Audrey. You truly were like an aunt to me and I wish I could go back 15 years, sit and talk with you and give you a hug. The things we think of after and don't stop to think about at the time, when they really matter.
I know you always enjoyed going out to eat and will remember you fondly today as we finally lay your ashes to rest with your mother and father and we celebrate your life.
God Bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment