I emailed her last night to do a "check in" as yest. put us at the one mos. mark waiting.
She just responded that it has been slow, slower then usual (not usually this slow till around Thanksgiving). They have done 2 placements this mos. One was AA and one Hispanic. They have one more they are working with currently.
Bummer!
I don't know what I expected to hear, but unfortunately this wasn't it.
I have such hope and I am so afraid to start getting sad and discouraged with each passing month like while ttc. It just hit me hard and I broke down and cried.
I pray I can keep up the strength to stay hopeful and strong as we continue to wait.
Pleas GOD help us to be strong! And help our situation come along soon. Please GOD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment