Saturday, December 27, 2008

OMG! J called this morning, she's heading to the hospital

She called around 8 am and said she thought she was in labor. We called Tim at the travel agency right away and got our flight booked (earliest and most direct possible) for 7pm tonight out of Logan to get to NV for 10:11 pm...OMG We are soooo nervous. We are going to go over to see Grammy in the new rehab she is in very shortly. Tim also booked our hotel and rental car...yay! He was an amazing help!
We are so nervous and anxious right now...too much so to be excited I think.

Funny when we got the call this am (Josh answered) Josh was making his oatmeal cookies with white choc bits and I was rocking in my new glider...OMG!!

Please, please God watch over all of us, help us to have safe travels, J have a safe labor and baby to be healthy. Take care of Grammy, our whole family and doggies while we are gone. Praying with all that I am that the next post I type when I return is a very very happy one.

Please GOD!

No comments: