Thursday, December 3, 2009

End of November stats

I have a first year calendar for Joel. It hangs in his room and I write daily events on it as well as how he eats, sleeps, plays and grows each month. At the end of November Josh and I weighed and measured our little man.
Weight: 22 lbs 4 oz (50%)
Length: 30 inches (50-75%)
HC: 17.75 (10-25%)
These stats fall basically where he's been. I also got his feet measured yesterday while we were walking in the mall, we stopped at Stride Rite...they are a size 4 now. He is wearing size 18 month sleepers and size 12-18 month clothing. He has an eye DR appointment this Saturday. It's a free program for children under 1 year of age called Infant See. Just to check their eyes to be sure they are problem free and off to a good start in life ;O)
On the 12th we'll be getting his Christmas and 1 year pictures taken at Sears.
His new thing is saying wusty for Rusty and ammy for Sammy...so adorable! Doing Patty Cake and signing more all the time, LOL!

No comments: