Oh my, this is soooo hard...this waiting. I caved in today and took a test (9 dpo) BFN...thinking of course it is too early and then I read about 2 others on Clomid who got + today on 8 dpo and 9 dpo.
I want so badly to hold off testing till the day FF has told me to test, the 11th, 13 dpo. I know I will probably test each day till then and beyond if I have to.
I started off the day feeling very sad today (actually stayed in pjs and been lounging and wheepy too.) :O(
I tried to remind myself today over and over that this cycle has already been a success, I ovulated earlier, stronger, my cd 3 and cd 10 bld wk came back well and my 4 dpo (cd 21) p4 was 22.2, and the first round of Clomid did not cause me many if any s/e. When I started this cycle that is all I wanted, was to respond, and that I did. Now I am getting greedy and I want my +.
My BBT has remained up there, can't remember how many days I posted about last time, but 6 dpo was 98.33, 7 dpo was 98.37, 8 dpo was 98.65 and today, 9 dpo was 98.47 so it is still up there.
We continue to pray! Please, please pray with us.
We will be more then overjoyed when our miracle is finally created.
GOD, know that we are ready and waiting :O) Thank You!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment