Thursday, January 10, 2008

We're pregnant!

We did it :O) Thank you GOD and thanks for the help Clomid!
I took another hpt this am and got another BFP (faint, but there). I still wasn't believing it, so this afternoon I took a digital test and it said....PREGNANT! Now that is believable. I am pregnant....woooohooooo!
I called my Drs office and they don't want to see me till I am 6-8 wks so I have an appointment January 30th at 10:10 followed by an u/s at 11:30 and then blood work, YAY!

Funny thing, I had it all planned out how I was going to tell Josh, but when he got home last night and said "anything?" meaning AF, BFN, BFP, I said well, and had to show him the tests to see if he saw the lines...he did. We were both very cautiously excited last night and again this am, but now that I have read the word on the digital test, I believe it, it is finally sinking in and I think he will feel the same way tonight when he sees what the digital test says :O)

I am having a hard time keeping this from my Mom and Dad. I have been thinking of ways to tell them and I am hoping Josh gets home from work early enough, I would like to show up at their house tonight and say we just felt like a drive and that we brought them their mail (they typically get mail at our house still as they lived here before we did)and put in the post card/ announcement I had made up free (from an online co that I got my return address labels from at Christmas, they had an after Christmas free stuff sale and I just paid for the shipping). I made these cards up and thought heck they are free if I never need them I'll throw them away...thankfully we will need them :O)I can't wait to see their reaction, esp. Mom who I know prays for us and a baby everyday. She will be so excited. Oh, I hope we can tell them tonight. I have to admit though I am a little nervous, silly me!

Well, that's it for now. Just got to keep telling myself I AM PREGNANT and let it sink in.

GOD thank you from the bottom of our hearts for helping us create our miracle. I was really starting to think this may never happen for us, and we just needed a little help I guess.
If you could pray with us that this little one hangs on tight in there and is well.

Thanks so much!

No comments: