The blood work confirmed it. Our little peanut is now an angel ;o( I started to get some cramps on Sunday night. Monday morning they were worse and I started to bleed. Josh went to work yest. am and got laid off. Not our day. Last night my cramps got much worse and they were so intense today (I was in a lot of pain) and started to bleed really heavily w/lg clots...yuck.
I went in for blood work that confirmed the loss. Weird thing is my HCG was only 5 and Prog. was 1. So she thinks I lost the baby some time before the cramping and bleeding started yest. otherwise the numbers would have been higher today. She even said if I was pregnant, well I got lots of BFPs on hpts so I must have been, but this makes me worry. Why can't it just be cut and dry. I try to tell myself and others say it too, well at least we can get pregnant, but then I think of this strange occurrence with the low #s and loss and her wondering if I was even pregnant. I must have been, I had sx. This just frightens me and makes me think there are so many problems with my fertility. I just pray that the Clomid and GOD help us again and that we have better luck next time.
I go in tomorrow to get a Rhogam shot as I have A- blood and that is it.
I am handling it better then I ever thought I would. Josh is the best, he is the only one I know that can even make me laugh and smile through something like this. We will be anxious to start trying again. We hope it doesn't take nearly as long and that we have better luck next time. We informed our families. I just need to still tell my Grandmother. I was so looking forward to adding a little one to our family and even though it isn't my fault, I feel so sad that I will not be making my Mom and Dad grandparents yet or making Josh a Daddy. I pray that in time we can make this happen and our dreams come true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment