Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wed. 16th ???4 weeks, 4 days or 5 weeks???

Per FF I am 5 weeks today (the tickers I have made for forums like what to expect and Dm both show 4 weeks and 4 days...so anyway...
My sx yest. were sore boobs, tired, stomach felt heavy, very hungry at dinner last night (still have yucky cold)and today my boobs are still quite sore and I have a few cramps here and there (didn't have much of an appetite this am). Bs still been good! Have lost 4 pounds since Christmas.

Last noc Josh and I went out to Chilis then to Lowes and we also went to a baby boutique/ consignment store on the way. We both fell in love with a cool Zooper stroller they had on consignment for $65. (it's original price is in the $300. or so). We cleaned it all up last night...we had a fun time together, Josh was really into it :O)

No comments: