Who knows how many more there will be. I do wonder???
Haven't done much lately in terms of preparing mostly because almost everything I can do is done, lol!
I do need to put the scented drawer liner in the drawers soon.
Feelings:
I am feeling good, still optimistic. Sometimes I forget we are waiting for "that call", but most of the time I wait and wonder when it will happen. I try and just take each day at a time. I try and tell myself it could take a year or more, but when I start thinking about all that time waiting, it makes me feel awful. I keep praying that our time is sooner rather then later. I take this time planning things in my head, thinking about what we'll do with different situations, each time I go to a store I visit the baby section just to see what they have.
Mom wants to use a coupon I have for $4 of Pampers this week so I think we'll be going to Babies R Us one day this week and she'll be buying us a big box (haven't bought one of these yet) of Pampers size 1's.
Not much more going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment