"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him"
1 Samuel 1:27
I cross my heart: George Strait
From God's Arms to My Arms to Yours: Michael McLean
Arms Wide Open: Creed
A New Day Has Come: Celine Dion
When Love Takes You In: Steven Curtis Chapman
Sweet Baby: Michelle Featherstone
They Chose Me: Faith :Refined
Handprints On The Wall: Kenny Rogers
Amazing: Janelle
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Poem:
We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.
But those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.
-Kristi Larson
Our children are not ours because they share our genes...they are ours because we have had the audacity to envision them. That, at the end of the day...or long sleepless night, is how love really works.
-author unkown
Longing for a child to love, I'd wish upon the stars above. In my heart I always knew, a part of me belonged to you.
The day you took my outstretched hand, a journey ended, but our lives began. Still mesmerized by your sweet face, still warmed inside by our first embrace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment