Tuesday, September 9, 2008

PE's are done

Josh and I both got our PE's last week. We still need to get our blood work done, just waiting on our insurance. Having big problems with it. It didn't go through yet...grrr! I called and spoke with the Ins. co last week a few times and they had no record of us and couldn't find the group (the group number on our paperwork was missing 1 number) not sure what is going on. Josh's work told us to pay out of pocket and get receipts and we'd submit them. We got our enrollment form back in the mail yest. the co he works for didn't fill out their part, group name...again...grrr! I have tried to get this info from his work, but feel like we are getting the run around for some reason and this scares me. I left her a message last night saying I needed the group name (cause the ins. co can't find them under the co name for some reason) and I still am waiting to hear back from her. I want to send this out asap. I am so scared we don't have coverage. His work says we do, but I don't put a whole lot of faith in that...We Better! I am completely out of one of my meds after today and need to go pick them up and pay out of pocket. I am so frustrated with this...it should be all set and no worry of ours at all.

Oh ya, The facilitator called yest. to let me know that they received my packet. It hadn't gotten to her to look through yet, but said she'd call me again this week to go over our profile, etc...

I just called again and spoke with Josh's work, she is saying it is Josh's fault for not bringing in the billing to submit. That comes later, Hello? The ins. co isn't going to reimburse us payment till we are actually active with them. And she says she's asked him 3 times to bring in the paperwork and he never does it...again...hello. He just went to the dr on Fri. She says she will call them now and try to figure it out...we'll see.

No comments: