Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Mailing packet of profiles and PE

Got my PE done this am. Got to go for blood work next week (waiting for insurance to kick in, had to pay out of pocket today and was told I'd get reimbursed by Ins. co.) sometime with Josh and then await those results, but I got an all clear on my PE form. I saw the NP (Chris)and was very happy with her.

Also, I've got our packet of profiles for the facilitator all ready to go. I am afraid to seal it up as I feel I must have forgot something, but I think it is all set...finally!
I will bring it to the post office this afternoon.

Next is Josh's PE on Friday afternoon and I go get my TB test read then too. He'll need to get his read after as well.

That is our update :O)

No comments: