Okay, she shows up17 dpo. I'm telling you, there is no rhyme or reason to my cycles. Of course I am feeling the same way about my BS lately too. I have been having quite a few lows at least one per day, usually more. When I eat something that I think will spike me, it doesn't, but something else that I didn't think would, will. I have a hard time in the am too. My fasting should be 90-100 which it almost always is, sometimes in the 80's or lower. Well, I find I need to be low, like under 70 to then eat an almost no carb breakfast (eggs, protein like bacon, ham, sausage, cz or pb) and 1 slice wheat toast (12 carbs) w/ just butter. I'm psyched, I just found low carb 7 grain bread (8 carbs), anything helps. Although if I am running low in the evening, I need a snack before bed and my number at bedtime looks good, but is high in the am. I am struggling to try and figure it out.
I am so pleased with myself though, I have been using an online bs log since 11-14-07 and my 30 day avg. has been 108/ 109. That translates into an A1C of 5.2. Dr wants me at 6.5 or under (avg. 154) to conceive. My last A1C was 6.9 (avg. 168). Wow, I hope I can keep up the good work and actually get a good A1C reading in a few months.
Sorry, back to TTC. Af showed yest. and I spoke with the Dr. yest. too. The results from my preconception blood work were all good, all negative, not a cf carrier or anything like that. The results of my integrated progesterone were very, very low, 7 dpo was 1.0, 9 dpo was .9 and 11 dpo was .8 and this was all coming from a lp that was much longer then my typical 10 days. So the plan is to go for cd 3 blood work, start the Clomid on cd 5 (12-16-07) and cont. till cd 9, go for cd 10 blood work (cd 3 and cd 10 are looking at FSH and Estradiol levels) and finally on cd 21 go for a progesterone level. The hope is that the Clomid will increase my progesterone, if it doesn't increase it enough I believe she will then add on a prog. supplement.
Oh Lord, please let this be the month for us. Let this me the boost we need. Please! At the end of this cycle it will have been 1 year that we have been trying. I always had this feeling inside that I'd have a hard time, I don't know why, it was just a feeling, but I never could have imagined how emotionally and physically trying it has been. I feel I can muster the patience to wait if I know that in the end we will have success. It is the fear of will this ever happen, what if it doesn't that really scares me. I am praying we can figure it all out. The Dr mentioned too yest. that we are blaming me here and that we may also need to look at DH and have him get a semen analysis done in the near future and also I may need to consider doing an HSG to check my tubes, etc...
That is it for now as far as ttc.
Praying with all my might that I see some progress this month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment