Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My Birthday (11-23)

Forgot to mention that I had an awesome birthday on Friday and party on Saturday. Josh had Fri. (black Friday) off so we headed out shopping early and got lots of good things for him at ACE. I had started and did the majority of my shopping before Thanksgiving this year so there was nothing I really needed to get. We had fun, stopped for lunch at my Mom and Dad's house for Thanksgiving Day leftovers and then I went with Josh to pick up my B-day cake (got it at Coldstone and it was sooo good... called a cheesecake named desire). We went out to Chunkys that night for dinner and a movie. Josh threw me a party on Sat. everyone in my family brought something and we had a spaghetti dinner, it was so much fun...I had the best time. Fred made some Jiffy pop at night (we were all hanging out in our pjs, lol!)Mom, Dad and Gramma stayed over that night and Josh and I made everyone a big breakfast Sunday morning. Then we all hung out, Dad and Josh were doing some work tog. outside. We ate leftover spag. for lunch and they left around 3 pm. Josh gave me tickets to Stomp at the Lowell Mem. Aud. for Nov. 28th. It was a great show. We both really enjoyed it. We went out to dinner to the Glenview (with some of my B-day money) before the show.
I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family. I feel so very blessed!
Our Thanksgiving was wonderful as well. Hope everyone had a great one :O)

No comments: