Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Integrated ser. prog this week

This past Monday I went to the lab at the medical center at SNHRMC and had my preconception blood work and 1st progesterone done. I am going today for my 2nd prog blood draw and once again on Friday for the 3rd draw. They add up all the numbers and if under 30 (I believe) then it is low and would needs supplements. I think mine is low. I am praying that all my precon. labs come back fine and normal.
I got the results of my pap and cultures last week. My cultures were normal, but pap showed low grade changes so I need to have further investigation of that with a colposcopy. The Dr said that these changes wouldn't cause any problems with getting pregnant or being pregnant and that I can have the colposcopy even if I am pregnant. I really, really pray that all turns out well with this test. I am such a worrier anyway that I hate to add new stuff to the mix. I am bummed to think that I may have caused a problem for myself, but the past is the past and you can't change it. I try and tell myself that I can't change things and need to accept them and me the way I am. I am doing pretty well with that.
My pelvic u/s was done last Monday and that went well. Everything looked good, good thickness to the lining, good size/ shape to the uterus and ovaries, etc... I had 2 follicles in the L ovary that due to their size showed I had just ovulated. Fertility friend puts my ovulation date on Sunday the 25th. So I am 10 dpo today. I am not even holding out much for anything this cycle. Just been waiting to get through it to start a new cycle and start on the Clomid. I am very excited about this and really am hoping that this little help is all that we need. The negative side of me says yeah right, you think this little med will do the trick, but I am holding on to hope here and praying real hard as well.
As of today I am feeling pretty good. I have been tired the past few days, sleeping all through the night where as I usually need to go to the bathroom during the night. My lower back has been achy all week, have heartburn, lots of fertile cm, breasts tenderness and I have been feeling nauseous when I get hungry... probably just from my meds, that happens some times. I refuse to even think of them as symptoms of pg anymore. I seem to get what appears to be pg symptoms every cycle after ovulation. My BBT rose yest., but went back down quite a bit today so I am expecting that AF will be on her way soon.
Take care, till later :O)

No comments: