Friday, December 7, 2007

Still in the 2 ww, grrr!

Okay, a BFN yest and again today. AF just show already so we can get started on the Clomid... come on!
Today is 12 dpo, one of the longest LP I have had. My temps are still up above the coverline. BBT dip on 6 dpo and 10 dpo, rised up quite a bit 9 dpo and 11 dpo, this am came down to what I have been averaging since ovulation.
I have had a really achy lower back starting last Sat. and has cont. all week. Past 2 days don't feel like eating anything, really grumpy last night, crampy/ achy abdomen all wk and esp today, felt nauseous when hungry earlier in wk, been tired; but then sleeping restlessly at night, have had to pee a little more often, bb have been a little tender, cm has been abundant (fertile like), cp is strange too; still high, medium and open with opening like tilted up and back some - weird, but BFNs so I don't get it. I really just want to start a new cycle already.
I am heading to the lab shortly for my last prog. blood draw. Still praying all my precon. tests come out okay.
Thats about it for now, just needed a quick vent. Will update later when something changes :O)

No comments: