Tuesday, August 26, 2008

1 more home study to go (our home visit)

Our home visit is the last of our home study, scheduled for 9-15 in the am. So think of us on this day, please!
We had our last couples home study meeting with our sw last night and our 2nd Aparent class too (How to make Lifebooks).
I needed to make a few changes to our profile (worked on today). I am hoping it is now all set.
Next step is our PE's next week, blood work and then all the results/ PE forms filled out and back to us and then mailed to the agency.
We are hoping all will be said and done, ready for approval by mid 9/08.
I can't believe we've already completed 4 of our 5 home studies, wow! I am so impresses, lol! We have already accomplished so much...it has been a lot of work getting all our paperwork/forms/fingerprints, etc...done and esp. our profile that has been a whole bunch of effort and work in itself.
That's it for now. We keep getting one step closer to waiting :O)

No comments: