We got our profile book back from the agency yest. I had left it on Mon. with the sw for her and her co sw to look over. I believe it was the other sw who mailed it back. She reminded me to be sure I used a real photo on the cover and not a photocopied one (no pic on there at this point), she wanted me to put the name of our town, how many people live here and its location to/from Boston. I only had 1 sp. error (now instead of know, duh!) and she wanted me to make sure I added for further info call........... on the very last page. She said Nice Job (underlined, he-he!) for the first time!!! No other notes or changes I guess. Hopefully they liked it and thinks it will "work". I know I am very happy with the results of it :O)
I have been worrying, what if we don't get approved? But I am thinking(hate to say assuming) that with them letting me make a profile book and looking it over (instead of saying why don't you hold onto your profile and we'll look at it after the home visit, etc...)That we will be accepted/approved.
Our sw was a little concerned for us about our income being quite a bit less this year due to Josh's lay off for a few months and for me being per diem for the year, but I explained things to her about how we are planning to do things and that things WILL work. I just have this underlying fear (of course I do, I am Jill) that they will think we can't financially do it or that something will come up from the PEs that we aren't healthy enough, yada yada yada!
I know, stop...I keep telling myself stop it and enjoy it. I think I'd be the same way if I were physically expecting. I'd be a worry wart, that is just how I am.
So, next post onto better things :O)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment