Monday, August 25, 2008

Our last couples home study meeting...

Is tonight.
I get more nervous the more meetings we have...I think I am so afraid that at one of the meetings she is just going to say something like we aren't comfortable working with you for some reason, finances or something.
I don't know. I thought I was going to stop this worrying, oh, who am I kidding it is just the beg. of lots of worrying, lol!

We got our fingerprints back...all good! I think we are just waiting on CORI's, I think. We both have our PE's next week. Hope all goes well there and I know we'll both be needing blood work for the adoption.

We have made our decision on the facilitator to work with. I made copies last week of our profile book and now just waiting for the photo for the front and everything else is ready to be mailed in :O) I communicated with her through email and let her know we'll be using her services. I can't wait to get started.

Okay, that's about it for now.
We'll be scheduling our home visit tonight at our meeting. We also have our 2nd Aparent class tonight right after our meeting too.

Till later, Keep on praying...please :O)

No comments: