Monday, December 22, 2008

12-22-08 baby's due today!

Ahhh, were to start...All these feelings. Nervousness, anxiousness, excited, scared, happy, hopeful! We are feeling them all.
To know you are due today or really any day now...WOW! That amazes me. I remember 11-10 like it was yesterday and hearing Terry's message on the machine about you and now you are due.
It is so hard not knowing how things will ultimately go, but we already feel love for you. It is true that you've grown in our hearts! I can picture your sweet little face and pray every moment that you are healthy.

We just want you to know that we are ready for you, physically and mentally :o) We can't wait till the day you arrive, the first time we hear about you, see you, hold you...just thinking about it makes me catch my breath.

Well baby, you're Mommy and Daddy and whole family are ready to meet you so come on out, lol!
I am going to take your furry brothers for a ride (this will be their first time riding in Mommy's truck with your car seat in there, wonder how they'll like that, lol!) I need to pick up a few more things for us to eat as we are running out of food waiting here for you, we thought we'd be long gone to get you by now. And when I am out, I'm going to stop at Babies R Us and buy you something to mark this day, your due date.

Hmmm, wondering how much longer we'll wait????????????

God Bless!

No comments: