I am getting so excited, actually I should say we :o)
We went out shopping last night looking for a glider for me and one of our stops was the consignment store in NH that Josh and I went to to buy our all terrain stroller (when we were expecting last winter). Josh picked out a toy for the baby, LOL! A CAT front loader :O) I love this guy!!
He also said last night that he thinks we should put the car seat in my car and get it all ready.
I am starting to believe this is going to happen. Please God!
I mailed J's box on Monday (nightshirt, slipper socks, bathrobe, tic tacs, Crabtree body lotion). With a note saying that: Josh and I picked up these things for you so you have something comfy to wear in the hospital. Hope you like them. We look forward to meeting you soon.
Love, Jill and Josh with a little Golden Retriever sticker next to our names.
Grammy was moved to the 3rd (regular) floor yest. I guess she is doing some what better then. They are planning to move her to a rehab sometime this week. They think that the combo of meds she is on is contributing to her trouble breathing. Oh, God please, please watch over her, keep her safe and get her healthy. We are not ready to say goodbye to her...such a wonderful woman!
So, as we get close to this day...any day now...
I want you so badly. I don't care that we'll be away for Christmas as long as Josh and I can be with this baby...Please God watch out for this child, we are praying so much that he or she is completely healthy and becomes our baby. We are so ready to love you forever :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment