Monday, December 15, 2008

J is 39 weeks today

7 days to go...wow!

I called to talk with J tonight to see how things are going. Her Mom told me she is staying with a friend now that she is so close to her due date (closer to hospital and has transportation).

I had a nice long chat with her Mom. She told me all about the evening that J had changed her mind (briefly) and came back to her original decision. It was good to hear why this had happened (I won't share the details here).

I can't believe it is getting so close.
I got the Graco Metrolite and car seat base out of the garage tonight to go with the Snugride car seat. So we'll be ready to go.

I need to call and talk with our SW tomorrow to see what she thinks about us waiting to go out till after baby has arrived and J is ready to sign or till TPR is signed. I don't know what J thinks about that either...
I 'll call her on Wed. to see if she is back at her Mom and Dad's and see how she is doing.

More later...

God Bless!

No comments: