To my Grandma Catherine, Grandpa Gus, Grampa Joe, Audrey and Peanut. I miss you all very much!
I remember Grandma how you were always there. Every Christmas and every holiday was celebrated with you. You were always living life, active, learning, healthy and happy. I strive to be like that. You were the glue that kept everyone together...our family will never be the same without you and that saddens me. Oh to see your smile and hear your laugh again. I miss you lots.
Grandpa Gus...I only new you for a short time as you passed away when I was just a baby. Sadly I don't remember you, but I hear lots of stories from my Dad. I wish I got to know you better and I want you to know that you are missed by all of us.
Grampa Joe...every year you and Grammy would send us a box of little presents we made a tradition of opening one a night for a few nights leading up to Christmas. You'd call me and say "I just called to say I love you" that brings tears to my eyes now. I remember you calling us from FL every Christmas day and asking us what we got. I miss you and would love to give you a hug right now...I can still smell your cologne. Grammy is sick right now and we pray for her to stay with us for a while longer as we aren't ready to let her go yet. I know when God calls her home she will be with you once again and I take comfort in knowing that. I love you Grampy!
Audrey although you were technically a family friend, you were an Aunt to us. You met me the day I was born and you were there always. Your calm demeanor and gentle way is missed greatly in our family. Sometimes you just don't know how special someone is until you loose them. Whenever I go to ME to visit A. Anne I expect you there. I want you to know we all loved you and you are very much missed.
I also miss our little peanut who we conceived at the end of this month last year and lost at the end of January. We had such hopes and dreams for our lives when we found out about you and we will forever remember you as just that, a hope and a dream that came true just by finding out about you. We miss what would have been.
I also think about all the friends that have passed away too young and leave their children and loved ones. And the friends who have lost their young babies/ children. My heart goes out to all of them and their families.
God Bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment