Thursday, July 2, 2009

Love our little monkey butt

With all that's going on, it is so hard not to stop and think about it about a hundred times a day. We just can't loose our little man! We all love him so very much!!

I am so happy with my life right now. I have all the people around me that I love, I am a stay at home Mommy to an amazing baby boy and have a wonderful, sweet, affectionate, fun, easy going, funny, loving DH who is an incredible Daddy!

I just can't imagine things being different. I am so scared for my life to change and not be all about Joel...he is my world. He and I are what it's all about each day, we keep each other company :o)

I just keep finding myself saying Please GOD, Please keep our boy here with us, this is where he belongs.

It terrifies me to think of him being ripped away from us, the only parents he has ever known, the ones he loves and trusts, the people who know him, his likes and dislikes, etc... He is our whole world and it is the scariest thing to have to worry about this.

I just want it done with...I want to know for sure he is ours, here to stay. Goodness if that day does come it will be incredible!

Again, all we can do is pray and pray and pray some more!!

I want to see my little boy grow, get teeth, crawl, walk, run, ride a bike, swim, play ball, talk up a storm...he'll be an amazing little boy and I will feel so blessed to be able to see him through all life has to offer him.

No comments: