We got a call today from our facilitator. She has a bmom who expressed interest in us and she wanted to know if we were interested in the situation. Josh and I decided early on we wanted to adopt a Caucasian baby. In this situation, the bmom is Caucasian and the bfather is Hispanic.
We are both okay with this and feel God will bring us to "our" child. I spoke with Josh to be sure he wanted to pursue the situation we were presented with and I then called back our facilitator and said, yes, we would be interested. She said she'd have bmom look at our profile and she'd be in touch with us again tomorrow.
I got lots of info on bmom...nothing I want to go into now, except that she is due around Christmas.
Please pray with us that the right decision is made by all. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment