Wednesday, November 12, 2008

We wait as Bmom looks at profiles

Okay, when we got the call on Monday that a Bmom had seen our info and expressed an interest in us (our facilitator told her she wasn't sure we were still available so she could run the situation by us) and we needed to decide if we wanted to be considered for her particular situation, we got excited...this was our first call (I was shaking, hyperventilating and smiling ear to ear). I called Josh at work and told him about this situation. We discussed it and both decided to pursue it. I called our facilitator back and told her that we both were fine with the situation and she said good, she'd give Bmom our profile to look through and call us tom. (yest.). No call yest. that's ok, I know these things take time, but as yest. came and went and we waited, I realized something...we want this baby. All of us, my whole family would love this to be the child for us.
So, we wait...again and see.
I keep telling myself to think with my head and not my heart...that was pretty easy until yest. afternoon when I started really wanting this.
I honestly just pray for this Bmom while she makes this amazingly tough decision.
We pray she chooses us if this is the baby God has meant for us. We'd then have to wait and make sure the baby checks out okay on exam as Bmom hasn't had any prenatal care.
Please pray with us for all involved in this situation and we'll update as soon as we know anything.
Thank you!

No comments: