Wednesday, November 5, 2008

How we celebrated our 2 year Anniversary

Josh and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary today. We can't believe it has been 2 years already. I just wanted to post and say how much I love him. He is a wonderful husband and truly a wonderful man. We agreed not to spend money on each other as we need to save it for our adoption. I bought DH a card and wrote from my heart what he means to me. DH came home from work with a dozen roses and we went to dinner (a gift from my Mom and Dad) and then a movie (Chunky's Cinema) where we had coffee and split a huge piece of yummy fudge cake. We then got home and had champagne and talked with each other about life, love and our future (he thinks that on our next Anniversary we will have a baby, we shall see). I just love how he made it a very special night for us. I feel so blessed that God brought him into my life.
As Josh wrote on my card and what we said as we toasted: 2 down, many more to come!

No comments: