She is due around Christmas so I am giving her a due date of 12-15-08...he~he! So that makes her 35 weeks.
I really just can't believe this is happening for us so soon. I will never forget the feeling of peace I had Monday after consignment shopping. I felt so calm and relaxed about the process and probably a long wait. I returned home to a message from our facilitator. She wanted to know if we wanted to be considered for a Bmom's baby. I thought that meant she'd present us to the Bmom, but now I realize that meant that the Bmom had chosen us already. When we were first presented with the decision we had to do some considering, mostly now I think it was just because it was all so sudden. Now that a few days have passed and it has all begun to sink in it feels right. Esp. after hearing of how the Bmom is feeling about us...makes us feel very lucky. We pray that everything continues along smoothly...what are the chances of that?!
Josh spoke with his employer and they are aware that he may be needing a few weeks off around Christmas and told him they want to know what gender the baby is so they can get he or she a gift.
It scares me that things feel like they are right and both Josh and I are so happy and cautiously excited.
We haven't yet received the email from the facilitator with the Bmom's info or her phone # so we haven't spoken yet...I am so nervous!
I wonder what it was about us that she liked so much. We still haven't had a chance to talk on the phone yet. When we do, maybe I will ask her.













No comments:
Post a Comment