I still can't believe that we've been chosen. I have such fear of the what if. I just want the day to come so we can see if this baby will indeed be ours, this is so hard. To want something so much for so long and have it be right in front of you, but you don't actually know if you can have it...scary stuff!
Listening to all the adoption stories I try and compare them to ours and knowing that they had good outcomes, all we can do is keep praying.
I say, what is meant to be will be...I believe this, but at the same time the fear of it is very powerful. I am now at the point where I worry about the loss of the money and fear we won't have enough to continue on if this placement doesn't work.
I feel like it has to work...I feel at peace with this, believe it or not I am not as crazy as I thought I'd be during this time.
When I was pg, I didn't have a feeling it would end happily, but with this adoption, I have had a feeling from the get go that things would work out.
Please God bring this little one into the world safely and healthy and please God please allow us to be his/her Mommy and Daddy! We will never know a greater joy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment