I called and spoke with the Bmom yest. after I got out of work (about 5:30 our time) we spoke for about 20 mins or so. I feel it went really well...I hope she did too. She is hoping to get seen in the ER on Monday and I asked her if she'd like me to give her a call afterward to see how she is doing. She said I could give her a call on Tuesday. We hope she is able to be seen and we all can get some relief that all looks well.
While talking with her I could only imagine what she is going through. I told her how much respect I have for her and what she is going through. She sounded very shy and sweet. She asked if we'd be flying out to her state when the baby comes and if we'd send her pictures and letters letting her know how he or she is doing in the future, in school, etc...
I asked her if she had thought of any names or if she wanted us to come up with some. She thought we could all come up with some and talk about them.
I really hope our future conversations go well and we can become closer.
Funny thing is I swear she said she was due at the beg. of December, hmmm!
Josh and I have lots to do to get everything in order for Christmas. I hope to have all our gifts purchased and wrapped and everything else all set before we have to leave.
Josh is really feeling happiness and excitement. We toasted with Champagne last night to the hopes of a good future ahead. Please cont. to pray with us that everything cont. along this journey well. It is so hard just not knowing....
I told some of my friends at work yest. (Karen, Laura, Marilyn). They were very happy for us...Laura gave me a hug and was all teary.
This baby would mean the world to us. We pray with all we've got that this baby is healthy and becomes ours.
God Bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment